Wolf Cubs in Wartime
An entertaining and educational talk about Wolf Cubs in WW2.
For face to face talks we have a maximum of 25 Brownies for these talks due to the activities. There is no minimum number. For Zoom talks we have a minimum of 6 but no maximum numbers.
The talk includes:
- How long ago WW2 was.
- Cub uniform changes over the last 81 years
- What life was like for children during the war. (Air raids, Home Life, Gas Masks, School, Playtime and toys, Entertainment, Helping at home)
- Joining Wolf Cubs
- Story of the 1941 program, what they had to do, and tests.
- Badges and what you had to do to get them
- The Two Star test, which we ask the leaders to say if they can complete it know( haven’t found any yet ) the kids loved this.
- What Cubs did to help the War effort.
- Doing good turns.
- And finishing with heroic stories about Wolf Cubs that won medals.
- We also put in an air raid experience, very well received.
- 3 entertaining games of the time.
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email firstname.lastname@example.org