This notice explains what happens when we process your personal information. It covers when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and what we do with it.
All processing of personal data will be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with general UK legislation.
It is important for you to read this so that you are properly informed and also are aware of your rights under GDPR.
Personal data is any information by which an individual person can be identified. This includes a name, an identification number, address, email address, IP address, photo, date of birth, phone number and images captured by our CCTV cameras. This covers any factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a person.
Processing includes collection, recording, organising, storage, adapting, retrieval, use, erasure or destruction.
We are committed to keeping your information securely and with respect.
For any information please contact Karen Wiles, 85 Church Road, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 8JF. E-mail email@example.com.
For independent advice about data protection issues you can contact the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone : 0303 123 1113 Website : www.ico.org.uk.
What Information do we collect?
We only collect information when we need it to provide our services, to promote our services, and comply with UK law.
For general enquiries by phone or email: We will have your name and email or telephone number and the nature of your query and our reply
Who will we share your data with?
We will not share your information with any third party without your written consent.
We never share personal information with any other organisation for third party marketing purposes.
We may ask for written consent to receive marketing materials from us that we believe would be of interest to you. You can withdraw any such consent at any time by contacting us.
We do not process Sensitive Data .
This is personal data ‘ revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs , or trade union membership and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a Natural Person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural Person’s sex life or sexual orientation ‘.
However, should it be necessary we would require the written consent of the Individual involved which can be withdrawn at any time.
Security of Processing
We are implementing technical and organisational measures to ensure personal information processed remains secure but absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data is retained only if necessary to comply with statutory retention periods. At the end of those periods the data will be securely deleted provided it is no longer required to fulfill the contract or any legal proceedings.
Automated Decision making and Profiling
We do not process personal data for automatic decision making or profiling.
We are committed to upholding your rights in respect of your personal data.
- Right of Access You have a right to ask us what personal information we hold about you and to request a free copy of your information. This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). SARs need to be in writing, and we ask it is accompanied by proof of your identity and address. If you want specific information e.g. a particular time frame, please clarify this in your written confirmation of consent. If someone is requesting information on your behalf, we shall need your written consent and evidence of ID for both of you. We must supply you with the information you request within one month although we will endeavour to do so as soon as possible.
- Right to Rectification You can ask us to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Please assist us by informing us of any obvious changes such as changes of address.
- Right to erasure This is known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. In some circumstances you can ask for your data to be deleted or removed. However, we will need to consider each case on its circumstances, and it may be that we are obliged to retain the data under our legal and other obligations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent Where consent forms the basis of processing you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Right to Data Portability You have the right to ask that we transfer or provide the data we hold on you in a portable form for transfer to another organisation or yourself.
- Right to Restriction of Processing You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data depending on the exact circumstances.
- Right to object to Processing You can object to the processing of your data in some circumstances.
No fee is initially payable if you exercise any of these rights. However, if we deem you to be unreasonable such as by making repeated requests then we have the right to make a charge
In the first instance please send any complaints to Karen Wiles as above. If you are not satisfied with the response then you should contact the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF Email : email@example.comPhone : 0303 123 1113 Website : www.ico.org.uk
- You may not transfer any of your rights under this Privacy Notice to any other person. We may transfer our rights where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- This Notice will be governed by the laws of England.
- This Notice will be updated from time to time and a copy of the latest version will be on our website.